The following guidelines are to help everyone enjoy a safe and exceptional experience at AL!VE:
- NOURISH by The Big Salad is available to accommodate food and beverage needs. Please refrain from bringing outside food into the building.
- Complimentary lockers and coat hooks to store belongings are available in STOW, located just inside AWAKEN, the entrance to AL!VE. Please refrain from bringing bags and jackets into class. AL!VE is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- For your safety and as a courtesy to others, please do not enter a class or program more than 10 minutes after it has begun.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult unless enrolled in a facilitated program. (Drop-in activities in SOAR, including open rock climbing, are not facilitated.)
- Teens ages 13 to 17 are permitted to use AL!VE without supervision if a Teen Safety Sheet has been signed by a parent or guardian.
- Shirts and appropriate footwear are required in all public areas of AL!VE.
- Basketballs and other recreational equipment are stored in the benches in SOAR and are available for visitors’ use. Please return all items to their original location after use.
- The AL!VE campus is tobacco-free.