Updated: May 31, 2021
AL!VE will follow the recent order allowing fully vaccinated guests the option to be without a mask in the following areas, only:
- MOVE (the fitness center)
- ENERGIZE (the group exercise studio within MOVE)
- INDULGE (the MOVE locker rooms)
- SPARK (home to CrossFit)
- SOAR (the recreation gymnasium)
- Masks must be worn to and from these areas, including along EXPLORE (our indoor walking path) for the safety of our patients.
- Masks must be worn by all in all other areas of AL!VE except when dining in NOURISH
All caregivers working at AL!VE are still required to wear a mask as well as members who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
People are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19:• 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or• 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
- MOVE (fitness center) – Open, 30% capacity limit, equipment rearranged and signage posted for 6 foot distancing requirements
- Group exercise programming (in-person) resumes, indoors and outdoors
- CrossFit classes resumes
- Pickleball resumes
- Basketball resumes
- RELISH public classes resume
- EMPOWER (AL!VE clinical services) – Open, fully operational for clinical services including physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
- BRIDGE (cardiac & pulmonary services) – Open for cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation patients only
- FUSE (spa) – Open for massage and facials
- NOURISH by The Big Salad (healthy-eating café) – Carry-out/dine-in available, Mon-Fri 10am-3pm
- EXPLORE (indoor/outdoor walking path) – Indoor walking path open to the public Mon-Fri 5:30am-8pm; Sat 7am-3pm & Sun 9am-3pm
- GROW (children’s enrichment area) – Regular memberships are able to be reactivated and GROW hours are M-F 9am-11am & 4:30pm-6:30pm
- SUPPORT - TOPS and Diabetes Support Groups
- GATHER (conference space) – Closed
Safety & Sanitation:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms within the 24 hours prior to a program, please refrain from attending: temperature of 100.0 degrees or higher, cough, shortness of breath or chest tightness, sore throat, nasal congestion/runny nose, myalgia (body aches), loss of taste and/or smell, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, fever/chills/sweats, rash. All building entrants must be screened (includes temperature check). Please allow for possible wait times.
- Social distancing will be enforced. A minimum of 6’ from others outside of your household is requested.
- Time has been set between most programs to allow for transition time and cleaning.
- Sanitation stations will be available at all programs, both indoors and outdoors.
- Capacity limitations have been established for all programs to allow for adequate social distancing and safety.
- Shirts and appropriate footwear are required in all public areas of AL!VE. The AL!VE campus is a tobacco, marijuana and weapons free facility.
Pre-registration is required for all programming. Register early to ensure a spot as classes fill quickly. Pricing is listed in class descriptions under each program.
Three convenient registration methods:
- Log in here
- Using the MyAlive mobile app
- Call (517) 541-5800, opt. 7, unless a different phone number is listed