Pritikin Intensive Cardiac Rehabilitation (ICR) is a comprehensive program for improving health based on 40 years of experience and over 100 peer-reviewed, published studies. Like traditional cardiac rehabilitation (CR) programs, Pritikin ICR focuses on exercise, but ICR also provides comprehensive education in the key areas that impact a healthy lifestyle.
Patients enrolled in SEH's intensive cardiac rehabilitation program meet three times per week for 12 weeks. Sessions combine monitored exercise with lifestyle education, including one-on-one consultations, weekly cooking classes, workshops, yoga and educational videos. The program is covered by Medicare and most other insurance providers.
View testimonials from those who have been through SEH's Intensive Cardiac Rehabiltation program!
Participants in Pritikin ICR will learn how to:
- Exercise safely
- Cook heart-healthy meals that are delicious and affordable
- Become smart grocery shoppers
- Order intelligently in restaurants
- Lose weight utilizing science-based skills
- Quit smoking
- Manage stress
- Improve personal and professional relationships
- Transform negative attitudes into positive ones
ICR is approved for anyone that has had any of these qualifying events:
- heart attack (within 12-months)
- angioplasty (no time limit)
- valve surgery (no time limit)
- Stent (no time limit)
- coronary artery bypass grafting (no time limit)
- heart transplant (no time limit)
Visit www.pritikinicr.com for more info.