Attend one of our free information sessions coming up in early March, 2020!
Weigh Beyond is a six-month (26-week) medically-based, lifestyle modification program held at AL!VE. We focus on healthy weight loss, as well as improving overall health and self-confidence. Our team of health professionals will work together with your primary care physician to monitor you throughout your weight loss journey.
Weigh Beyond helps men and women, 18 and older, at all stages of their weight loss journey. Classes meet weekly to evaluate progress and address key lifestyle modification strategies to prepare you for long-term success.
Participants often experience rapid yet safe weight loss averaging 2-4lbs per week, while emphasis remains on health and weight management, not dieting.
Weigh Beyond utilizes Health One meal replacement products that can be used in hundreds of recipes including shakes, pancakes, muffins, brownies, soups and many more, to allow for increased variety and personalization with your meal plan.
Our weight loss coach will contact you weekly to help you overcome barriers and keep you on track. In addition, all participants also receive complimentary access to MOVE (fitness center at AL!VE) to incorporate moderate exercise during the program.
Cost: $100 per month (less than $24/week) which includes complimentary access to MOVE, the fitness center at AL!VE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Our interdisciplinary team consists of weight management professionals. We’ve helped many people lose weight and develop a healthy lifestyle to keep the weight off.
- We’re a medically supervised program. A physician will monitor your progress and transition any medications you’re currently taking, including insulin.
- Our team will communicate with your primary care physician on your progress.
- You won’t be in a room with strangers each meeting. You’ll be with the same people in a consistent, supportive and encouraging environment.
- We’ll demonstrate and offer healthy recipes to keep your meals interesting. We encourage you to share your own healthy recipes.
- Once classes are complete, you can stay connected with other alumni by attending graduate sessions. Our graduates see the most success by staying involved in ongoing sessions. Alumni will continue to have the ability to purchase meal replacements as needed.
- We transition each person from meal replacements to grocery store foods with a plan customized for you by a registered dietitian with your input.
- This is not a weekly weigh-in. This is a program that encourages healthy behaviors and proper nutrition. Your coach will stay connected with you outside of class to ensure you have access to support.
- We don’t focus on each pound you lose; we focus on the difference you see in your life! We don’t set your lifestyle goals, YOU do!